All puppies sold as pets will be on limited registration.
This means they can participate in any AKC event except conformation. It also means they cannot be bred.- We do not sell dogs for breeding. We will sell on full registration for those designated as show potential, though often we require a co-ownership.
– All our puppies are checked by our vet. They have age appropriate vaccinations and multiple dewormings before leaving. We also start heartworm preventative around 10 weeks.
– Our puppies come very well socialized. They are raised in our bedroom until they are 3 weeks. They are then moved to the living room where they stay until they leave. They are raised with kids, other dogs, cats, parrots and farm animals.
– Puppies will be started with crate training, leash training and housebreaking before they leave. Puppies are ready for their new homes at 9-10 weeks.
– We supply a lifetime of support for the puppy buyer. We are here for the life of the dog. If for ANY reason at ANY time we will take back our puppies. It doesn’t matter how long it has been since you bought the puppy.
– We require references and a puppy application for all buyers. We know the personality of each puppy and can suggest the right puppy for your lifestyle.
All deposits are non-refundable
Please be sure you are serious about getting a new puppy.We will ship via Delta Dash as long as the weather cooperates. Buyer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. Buyer is required to pay for crate and health certificate as well as air flight. This usually runs between $250-$300 depending on size of puppy.
The price for our puppies is the same for pets as show prospects. We put the same love, attention and care into them regardless of where they are destined.
All questions are to be directed to Piedane@charter.net
Please fill out this application all the way down and then hit submit. Thank you!